Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia

Chapter History

Chapter History

The Gamma Delta chapter of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia was founded on May 15, 1938. It was the first social Greek fraternity allowed on the campus of Murray State Teacher's College. Since 1938, over 1,300 members have been initiated in the chapter.

  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image